Why wait 2 weeks to be seen? 90% of all new referrals are seen in our offices within 48 hours.
Our clinical staff has the highest level of advanced residency and fellowship training, Board Certifications, available on the entire Mississippi Gulf Coast.
Review our staff and their training. Then compare to other facilities and hospital departments. The difference is significant as you will see.
- Comprehensive musculo-skeletal evaluations
- Manual Therapy
- Intramuscular Dry Needling
- Innovative exercise approaches to address your specific need to Facilitate your return to activity
- Home exercise programs
- Work Conditioning programs
- Work site ergonomic assessments and recommendations improve safety and productivity
- Identify and recommend ergonomic tools to reduce injury and improve Return to Work rates if have an injury
- Functional Capacities evaluations, as of 2017 our Therapists or Rehabilitation Specialists(PT, OT, ATC) have performed more than 14000 over the course of their careers
- Post-offer Pre-employment Assessments; Fit for Duty Testing
- Impairment rating recommendations – referencing the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment (6th Ed.)
- Mobilizations and manipulations of spine and extremities
- Aquatic Physical Therapy (Ocean Springs location only)
- Occupational Therapy
- Running Analysis
In Mississippi Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy services can be ordered by, MD’s, DO’s, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Dentists, Podiatrists, or Chiropractors.
Mississippi is also a direct patient care access state for Physical Therapy. If you have been given a medical diagnosis in the past 180 days for a condition that Physical Therapy Services are appropriate, you may contact one of our offices to schedule an evaluation. We will then forward your plan of care to your health care provider of choice.